rctmickeymouse

Park Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Interests:Theatre, Disney and Themeparks

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:34 PM

Sandhurst Adventure World
"A Park that actually will be finished by RCTMickeyMouse this time - there's a first"

The Latest

Sandhurst Adventure World is a new park that is being built (yes, and they promise it will be finished) by RCTMickeyMouse Construction. The company were very apologetic for recent project starts which they abandoned, but flet that Sandhurst Adventure World would definitley be an oppurtunity to bring themselves back on the theme park map.

Firstly, the park will consist of 4 main areas. 2 of which are already built, one onlooker said:

"I was walking to work, and then - BAM - a theme park appears"

These two areas are Water World and Western Adventure. However, the company have also said that a Safari Adventure is also under construction. We took our infiltrating helicopter (PeepSneek) to have a look at the private guests who were allowed to test these areas:

This image shows one of the drops of Lightning Mountain, RCTMM Construction claims that they did NOT recieve any inspiration from rivals Disney World and say their title is a mere coincidence

Posted Image

We also managed to get a look at the western street. Park officials didn't take too kindly to us hovering the helicopter this low.

Posted Image

The last thing we managed to get was an image of the main entrance. There were lots of Peeperazzi at the main gate, so it was difficult to get a good view. Again RCTMM told us that the fact that the main focus point of their park will be Adventureville Castle was in no way associated with any castles in any of their rival Disney's parks. But here's the image we managed to get:

Posted Image

We're hoping that you'll like these images, as we're very excited about this new project. Our last message to you would be that the Park Chief RCTMickeyMouse will be releasing a ride video of the Haunted Castle ride, seen in the eerie mist in this publicity photo:

Posted Image

So, comments on these photos are welcome! This is PeepNews!

----------------------------

:D sorry for the spiel, I'm just looking forward to getting back into RCT...really this time.

#2 coastercrazy

coastercrazy

2008 Valentines Contest RunnerUp

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1688 posts
  • Interests:RCT, duhh.:-P

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:52 AM

HOLY MOLY!!!! Your're back!!!(AGAIN!) :lol: B) Wow, I'm really happy you returned. Great park dude maybe you can come on AIM and we can talk about your park. But yea nice work. Can't wait for more dude. :)

Keep it up! :thumbs:

/CC

P.S. my aim name is: RCTcoastercrazy

#3 Sambo

Sambo

Former RCTspace Network Owner

• Senior Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9451 posts
  • Interests:RCT, RCT2, RCT3, Disneyland...

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:02 AM

The pine trees growing in the water underneath the floating mine train tracks doesn't look right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users