ldw

Coaster Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Interests:Rct, rct and more rct!
  • Coaster Uploads:3

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:51 AM

Could someone please help me to find the Tables & Blinds set for rct3 so I can play a vp3d park thanks. :(

Sorry if this topic is in the wrong forum and please direct me to the right forum thanks. :doh:

#2 wabigbear

wabigbear

August 2004/2005 VP Winner

• Senior Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4987 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2007 - 02:25 PM

The Tables and Blinds set is by Disfan1, and you can find the download at Vodin's site (www.vodin.net).

Be aware that this set installs a little different than most others. Instead of one big set with all the tables and the blinds, it's actually constructed as multiple sets, each representing one table type. Easiest way is to unzip the set to your desktop, locate the individual folders (each will have two OVL files (style.common and style.unique) and drag those folders into Style\Themed.

#3 ldw

ldw

Coaster Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Interests:Rct, rct and more rct!
  • Coaster Uploads:3

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:34 PM

The Tables and Blinds set is by Disfan1, and you can find the download at Vodin's site (www.vodin.net).

Be aware that this set installs a little different than most others. Instead of one big set with all the tables and the blinds, it's actually constructed as multiple sets, each representing one table type. Easiest way is to unzip the set to your desktop, locate the individual folders (each will have two OVL files (style.common and style.unique) and drag those folders into Style\Themed.

Thanks wabigbear I can now play a VP3D park. :thumbs:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users