KandiDesigns

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Football, DJ'ing, Going-Out, Clubbing, Traveling and Media

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:26 PM

Posted Image

Keele Club Country Park - Home to one of the worlds most famous 9-Hole Golf Courses, the Keele Club Country Park has everything to offer. Weather you are only coming for the day, the park has dozens of rides and attractions on offer to children and adults ranging from our TreeClimber Junior Rollercoaster for the kids, right up too our daddy of all rides, The Falcon for the teenagers and adults alike and boasts a staggering 8-Inversions and also, the UK's only Vertical Drop Rollercoaster!!

Or, if you dont fancy coming for the day, why not stop in one of our luxorious log-cabins. Sleeps upto 4 people, and only costs £50 a night. The log-cabins are all kitted out with en-suite bedrooms, kitchens, lounge areas and also, a small balcony outside for when the weather is good. The log-cabins are set outside, away from the main attractions, next to the Keele Club Lake, so you can expect a peacefull night sleep! Then, when you wake up in the morning, if your the type of keen person, that just cannot rest, you get an additional days, FREE pass into the park! But, if the thrills and spills just arent for you, then why not hit our world famous, 9-Hole Golf course, offering some of the most challenging courses to date. The Keele Club Country Park has had the likes of Tiger Woods and Vijay Singe play on this course and the course has even been home to one of the PGA Tour Competitions!

So, if you think Keele Club Country Park is the place for you, then why not come by soon, and experiance a park, like never before!

Edited by KandiDesigns, 19 August 2007 - 07:27 PM.

#2 Sambo

Sambo

Former RCTspace Network Owner

• Senior Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9451 posts
  • Interests:RCT, RCT2, RCT3, Disneyland...

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:45 PM

This should be interesting...

#3 KandiDesigns

KandiDesigns

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:51 PM

This should be interesting...

I will take that as a positive Sambo, :rolleyes: . Looking to have some screenshots up either tomorrow night, or tuesday day. The first screens will contain shots from the Log Cabins, next to the lake and also some of the 9-Hole Golf Course.

#4 Sambo

Sambo

Former RCTspace Network Owner

• Senior Staff
  • 9451 posts
  • Interests:RCT, RCT2, RCT3, Disneyland...

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2007 - 09:42 PM

It was a positive. I've never seen a golf course done as a central theme before. Curious to see it.

#5 wabigbear

wabigbear

August 2004/2005 VP Winner

• Senior Staff
  • 4987 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2007 - 10:50 PM

Hmmmm, now this is an original theme. I really like that, nice to see when people think "outside the box", looking forward to what you come up with for this.

#6 Wolfman

Wolfman

July 07 RR 1st RunnerUp

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1473 posts
  • Coaster Uploads:41

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2007 - 03:47 PM

I'd like to reserve tee-time for 10:00 am, Saturday, October 31st. 2007. Do you take "Discover'?

Edited by Wolfman, 20 August 2007 - 03:48 PM.

#7 KandiDesigns

KandiDesigns

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 03:07 PM

Hi Guys,

Sorry to dissapoint, but could a moderator please close and delete this topic please..? It isnt because i havent made a start, the reason is because it is taking soooooooooo long to do, so i figured that i will create a topic nearer to the time of this park actually making some decent progression.

In the mean time however, i will be working on some other parks so stay tuned for some topics being opened soon :woot:

#8 wabigbear

wabigbear

August 2004/2005 VP Winner

• Senior Staff
  • 4987 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2007 - 05:34 PM

Closed upon request

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users