32 replies to this topic

#21 Buckeye Becky

Buckeye Becky

Time Twisting Tycoon

• Senior Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2515 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 03:55 PM

I don't have Excel either but if you have Microsoft Works, you can open it up as a spreadsheet.

#22 RCTtom

RCTtom

AdrenalinDragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Coaster Uploads:8

Posted 15 January 2006 - 05:50 PM

I don't have Excel either but if you have Microsoft Works, you can open it up as a spreadsheet.

Well I unfortuantly don't have Microsoft Works either. Is there anyway I could get it to work with Wordpad?. If not then I wouldn't mind a list of the objects in Notepad or some screenshots of the list would do fine for me. :)

#23 Sambo

Sambo

Former RCTspace Network Owner

• Senior Staff
  • 9451 posts
  • Interests:RCT, RCT2, RCT3, Disneyland...

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2006 - 08:20 PM

Well I unfortuantly don't have Microsoft Works either. Is there anyway I could get it to work with Wordpad?. If not then I wouldn't mind a list of the objects in Notepad or some screenshots of the list would do fine for me. :)

An Excel spreadsheet viewer is available for download from Microsoft. You can view Excel documents without having Excel installed.

#24 RCTtom

RCTtom

AdrenalinDragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 10:07 PM

An Excel spreadsheet viewer is available for download from Microsoft. You can view Excel documents without having Excel installed.

It won't let me open it. I keep getting a message saying that it is not a valid Win32 application. What can I do to allow my computer to open the Excel Viewer program?.

#25 Sambo

Sambo

Former RCTspace Network Owner

• Senior Staff
  • 9451 posts
  • Interests:RCT, RCT2, RCT3, Disneyland...

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2006 - 01:14 AM

It won't let me open it. I keep getting a message saying that it is not a valid Win32 application. What can I do to allow my computer to open the Excel Viewer program?.

Don't know - I just downloaded and installed without a problem. Maybe delete it and download again?

#26 Theme Parker

Theme Parker

Rollercoaster Tycoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1221 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 01:16 PM

No yet updated :> Busy with school. Normaly will get it done later today :)

#27 RCTtom

RCTtom

AdrenalinDragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 08:05 PM

I still can't get the Excel Viewer to work. Is there any way I can view the objects list without Excel or Microsoft Works there must be some other program that will allow me to view it.

#28 Theme Parker

Theme Parker

Rollercoaster Tycoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1221 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 12:10 PM

Alright :) Today I will place it over into an html page for them without excel viewer. Excel is easy because you can edit it where you want and you can sort on whatever you want :) Html version will be added today and some new objects too!

#29 RCTtom

RCTtom

AdrenalinDragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 02:08 PM

Alright :) Today I will place it over into an html page for them without excel viewer. Excel is easy because you can edit it where you want and you can sort on whatever you want :) Html version will be added today and some new objects too!

Thanks for doing that for me Theme Parker!. I do want to see your objects list but my computer is restricted on opening some EXE programs for some reason, it's probably because of my Norton Internet Security. I hope you post the objects list on a website so that I can view it. :)

#30 Theme Parker

Theme Parker

Rollercoaster Tycoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1221 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 07:21 PM

Because I feel very ****ed up today I completed my list again. There are a lot of updates all listed on 22-01-06. There are no objects anymore with the "Exp. 2 fault" which is a nice step forward. Instead of the problems list I now created a folder list, so the objects are easy to find in the Style/Themed folder. I hope you like this update again!

Object list

I won't create an "in the works" list, because a lot of those things won't come out. I started this at the beginning of object creating on RCT 3, but at the end less then the half came out.

Have fun with the update ;)

@RCTtom: It hasn't anything to do with Norton, but you can't run the exe file due to the safety system of Windows Security Pack 2 or something like that. Normaly when you want to run the .exe file for the first time it asks you to allow it or not. The Security Pack works bad anyway, it stops only things on your own computer. Things that can be bad for your computer which you get from the internet aren't blocked at all. You can also try:

- download the file (right-click and save target as).
- run the .exe file of the Excel Viewer.
- open the downloaded file in the Excel Viewer.

Html version uploaded later today when your problem is still not solved with this help :)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users