#11 KandiDesigns

KandiDesigns

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Football, DJ'ing, Going-Out, Clubbing, Traveling and Media

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:23 PM

Hi Wolfman and thanks for the comments. They have given me some quite good ideas actually, so thankyou! To be honest, im not to good on the whole creating of platforms etc in terms of housing it in something, so it will probably be somthing very minimal, but good enough to fit around the coaster.

Yeah, i will be placing a hell of alot more scenery around it tomorrow as now, i have got all the track and supports in place, so its just a case of cracking on with the themeing and also, trying to come up with a half decent station for it, lol. Think i have a pretty good idea of one thou ;) .

Anyhow, i have some more good news. Took some more screenshots this afternoon, thought i would get them up for you guys now. It really isnt much at all, just a couple of night shots, which i thought looked nice. PLUS, look out for the Station Attention file, which is after the screenshots. Click on the link and listen to what is played as you wait, boared and set off from the station!! :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also, as i said i have been working on a piece of music and also, some sort of station announcement for riders when they are waiting, boarding and also departing the station. I have uploaded the file to my host, and if you " target="_blank">Click Here you will be able to have a listen to it. Im sorry that the file is so big (11MB) but i had to loop it a few times, in order for it to sound properly in the game, how i wanted it too. Comments would be greatly appreciated on this post, thanks.

Coming Soon...
Hopefully, tomorrow will mark the day where their will be a hell of alot more updates, hopefully a few a day, where the realy themeing and station constructions kicks in, so stay tuned for that!

#12 Wolfman

Wolfman

July 07 RR 1st RunnerUp

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1473 posts
  • Coaster Uploads:41

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:56 PM

Platform enclosures look best when you take some time and think things through. Almost every platform will be different. So, it's best to start getting familiarized with the construction techniques. Unfortunatly, experience comes with practice. There's no getting around it. Unless you have someone else do it for you. But then, most likely, it'll never be exactly what you want. So, best start gaining experience and you'll be whiping out structures like nobody's business.

Great lookin' night shots and I'm lovin' those colored light effects. The fog kicks butt.

#13 KandiDesigns

KandiDesigns

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:01 PM

Thanks Wolfman. The rollercoaster looks brill when your going up the lifthill in the nighttime, the lights look awesome!!

What i am thinking of doing in a few days, before the project is complete, and still in the stage where i am able to edit things before releasing, i am thinking of offering the park to a few people, for them to download it and have a look at it directly, ride the coaster etc and then give me their full views on it. Would this be something that you would be interested in...?

#14 Wolfman

Wolfman

July 07 RR 1st RunnerUp

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1473 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:33 PM

That all depends if you can take a critique as the advice it is intended to be.

#15 coastercrazy

coastercrazy

2008 Valentines Contest RunnerUp

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1688 posts
  • Interests:RCT, duhh.:-P

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:08 AM

Really good work dude. The supports and everything look great. I really like the lighting and fog effects...;)

Keep it up! :thumbs:

/CC

#16 KandiDesigns

KandiDesigns

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 09:51 AM

That all depends if you can take a critique as the advice it is intended to be.

Not a problem at all Wolfman. Should i count you in then... :huh:

Really good work dude. The supports and everything look great. I really like the lighting and fog effects... ;)

Keep it up! :thumbs:

/CC

Thanks very much CC, much appreciated!

#17 Wolfman

Wolfman

July 07 RR 1st RunnerUp

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1473 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2007 - 04:06 PM

Sure... I'm interested.

#18 KandiDesigns

KandiDesigns

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:37 AM

Hi Guys,

Sorry about not posting for some time, been having problems with the old internet connection lol, long story but all sorted now.

Since i havent had the net, the only thing i have been on is Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, so now the ride is 90% complete which is great news!! Here, i have some really recent pictures below for you to take a look at;

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users