22 replies to this topic

#11 TwistedHelix

TwistedHelix

Park Cleaner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:23 AM

Gotta love this park the concept and the execution are really really good.

The only things that I dont like are the last screen as imo the paths look really out of place and ruins the screen.

Also I know you problay cant do anything about it (I dont have rct3 so guessing here) but that monorail sign in the 3rd pic looks really stupid.

That said apart from them two parts the rest is amazing the first screen in the last update I really like for some reason. Its not to crowded has a clean but functional feeling to it that I would expect with near future buildings (kinda like those out of films like I-robot though thats a bad example I know)

The second screen really does justice to the amount of time it looks like you have put into the park and the view is amazing lol. The only thing I would suggest is doing something with the large first green tower. It seems to be a bit bland for its hieght maybe some stairs or casing around it would improve its apperance but thats just my opinion.

The third screen is nice apart form the above mentioned monorail sign and the fourth one is kinda a mixed bag of feelings for me. It fits in yet it dosent. Maybe I'm being a bit biased towards my idea of the near future (see above) but that foiliage dosent fit (unless of course your going for a near future type mini eden project/park look which in that case I apologise and it does fit.

The last picture is nice but the paths are a problem and compared to the rest the walls seem bland and unfinished.

Hope this all helps loving the park so far and really looking forward to the next installment.

Cheers

TwistedHelix

#12 Tornado6

Tornado6

Park Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Coaster Uploads:12

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2007 - 06:11 PM

What it looks like you're doing can probably put Disney to shame! That looks really nice!

#13 Hunter_Xero

Hunter_Xero

Coaster Mechanic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:RollerCoasters

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:01 PM

I havn't been on in a while because there was a lack in RCT 3 Talent at the time I was here... (back when it was first released) but now I can see that lack of talent is no longer an issue here.... I shall try to get back into things. As for you sir, this park is amazing, I can't wait to explore it when you release it for download! The environment is enticing, the rides look original yet somehow authentic, and the whole job in general almost seems like something that were real rather than just an RCT3 original. Either way Amazing job, keep up the good work.

-Hunter.

Edited by Hunter_Xero, 14 August 2007 - 09:02 PM.

#14 Sambo

Sambo

Former RCTspace Network Owner

• Senior Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9451 posts
  • Interests:RCT, RCT2, RCT3, Disneyland...

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2007 - 05:12 AM

Park completed.

Sigma Crater is ready to open.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 Tornado6

Tornado6

Park Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Coaster Uploads:12

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2007 - 02:51 PM

Wow, you did a great job. If you're that good then I could see you making a Disney Park.

#16 Trainman 2000

Trainman 2000

RCT Insanity Club Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1465 posts
  • Coaster Uploads:40

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:36 PM

I don't know how you do it, Sambo. Those pictures seriously looks like photographs. Weird, cartoony photographs...

#17 bernts_matte

bernts_matte

Coaster Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Interests:Rct 2

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:51 PM

Wow nice SiFic Park :D

and is that portal in thr first srceen a Stargates? :huh:
And nice job Sambo, :)

Edited by bernts_matte, 13 October 2007 - 10:56 PM.

#18 Sambo

Sambo

Former RCTspace Network Owner

• Senior Staff
  • 9451 posts
  • Interests:RCT, RCT2, RCT3, Disneyland...

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2007 - 11:20 PM

Wow nice SiFic Park :Dand is that portal in thr first srceen a Stargates? :huh: And nice job Sambo, :)

It is - and the guests materialize in that chamber and walk through the stargate event horizon to the park gate where the big droid checks everyone out for entry.

Wow, you did a great job. If you're that good then I could see you making a Disney Park.

Ahem....Wagi and I did one last holiday - our styles are different but quite complementary. I think you'd like it.Disney's Adventureland Fantasy

I don't know how you do it, Sambo. Those pictures seriously looks like photographs. Weird, cartoony photographs...

RCT3 by nature lends itself to weird cartoony photographs...Thanks everyone. :>

#19 RCTNW

RCTNW

Attempting to lose my RCT mind!!!!!!!

• Senior Staff
  • 3945 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2007 - 04:07 PM

Great Stuff Sam! One of the few RCT3 parks that look really good.

#20 coastercrazy

coastercrazy

2008 Valentines Contest RunnerUp

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1688 posts
  • Interests:RCT, duhh.:-P

Posted 15 October 2007 - 05:33 AM

This looks really good Sambo! I wonder if my PC can handle it...what are your specs?

Can't wait to check it out. :)

/CC

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users