41 replies to this topic

#11 Ccron10

Ccron10

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 01:57 PM

Rhineland is completed! Work has just started on Founder's Circle and the first ride has been built! The ride is the Mini Himalaya and it looks awesome! Take a look! \/ :D
http://s165.photobuc...0RCT3/?start=20

#12 ac1983fan

ac1983fan

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 05:32 PM

How did you manage to get the wall on top of the path?

#13 Ccron10

Ccron10

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 07:20 PM

All the walls and scenery in the set I'm using can build on, over or on top of any ride, scenery or theming that's been constructed. I've heard about a cheat code that allows rides to be built through other rides or scenery. Does anyone know how to do this?

#14 Ccron10

Ccron10

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:21 AM

I am proud to announce that Founder's Circle is fully completed! I may still need to add benches and trash cans, but that's no big deal. I found a great tent to cover the Carousel, it looks almost like the real one! Comments please!
Pics in here> http://s165.photobuc...0RCT3/?start=40

#15 Ccron10

Ccron10

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:21 AM

It's been a couple of days since I had an update, but during that time I was figuring out how to create Der Deitschplatz, the PA dutch part of the park. During this point, I usually would give up hope and and scrap an attempt of finishing the park. But this time it ain't the case! The reason why is the angle of the Comet and the direction I'm going. What I did to solve the problem is mark down where I approx. want the Comet to be and build away from it. What I've done so far is built the Get the Picture building and the Craftbarn.

More to Come! Comments, Questions, etc. are welcome!

Screens >
http://s165.photobuc...0RCT3/?start=40

#16 **cjman**

**cjman**

RCT Insanity Club Member - March 07 RR Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • Interests:Living life to the fullest.
  • Coaster Uploads:8

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2007 - 02:25 PM

Nicely done. You've done a good job on capturing the atmosphere of the park.
A few things look a little bland, such as Shot0101600x450. The monument looks a little plain, like it was just slapped onto the path. Maybe just put a bush on each corner of it? It would help it blend in better. But no matter what, it's a recreation, and if you want it exactly to scale, then it's fine.

Everything else looks good from what I can see. :thumbs:

#17 Ccron10

Ccron10

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 01:25 AM

Work has been running smoother this last couple of days. A new scenery pack has been uploaded, Comet Hollow is nearly complete and now work has turned to Music Box Way.

The Sooperdooperlooper station has been built and the rest of the ride will be built later down the line. I won't start Minetown until I get as far as constructing Trailblazer.

In Music Box Way, the games building at the bottom of the skyview building has been built ( I never knew it was there until now), Buzzy Bees has been added, work on Skyview has been finished. The turnaround is a second station just to let you know. Reese's Xtreme Cup Challenge has been built, all that needs to be done to it is add the building around it.

Here's some pics. http://s165.photobuc...0RCT3/?start=40

#18 coastercrazy

coastercrazy

2008 Valentines Contest RunnerUp

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1688 posts
  • Interests:RCT, duhh.:-P

Posted 01 May 2007 - 04:13 AM

Faboulous work so far. Loving everything I see. :D

Keep it up! :thumbs:

/CC

#19 dcornel

dcornel

Oct 07 VP Winner - RCT Insanity Club Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2007 - 05:11 AM

That's a hard park to recreate. You've done an amazing job so far.

#20 Terrapin

Terrapin

Park Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 08:51 PM

Is that the Sooperdooperlooper bridge over Spring Creek I spy in The Comet and Comet Hollow picture?

Anyway, good work Ccron10. HP is a very hard park to recreate, but you're doing an excellent job.

-Terrapin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users