#1 JJ

JJ

Park Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 11:16 PM

Posted Image

The update for RCTModified has many different install options. Please ensure you select what you want with the installer. The installer creates a rct2.exe.bak and g1.dat.bak file for uninstallation so please do not delete otherwise uninstalling may cause an error. You can download RCTM and just install various components such as the Reduced Breakdown RCT2.exe without having to install anything else. It is all based in one installer. This version has updated images for the checker as well as new underground images along with underground images for the black tile. There are also hex height images which are optional as well as the new graphics for the game. This one took a lot of time so I hope you guys enjoy this update. You can read a bit more and get the download HERE

It is recommended you uninstall previous versions of RCTModified to ensure a smooth install. Also the installer isn't very accurate it says you need 100mb space but that is incorrect but I am not sure how to change this. It also says it is installing all components but it isn't so ignore that. The language you choose before installation is just for the installer please ensure you select the right language/package when installing.

Also if you have any problems view the FAQ And if your problem is still not solved please use the support forum.

#2 JJ

JJ

Park Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 12:13 AM

Since I cannot edit my onw post in my own forum. Would just like to say that the installer's issues have been fixed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users