12 replies to this topic

#1 Buckeye Becky

Buckeye Becky

Time Twisting Tycoon

• Senior Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2515 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 05:32 PM

We have our second VP Winner of 2007 and we will also have a RunnerUP announced in one week!!!

dcornel has won with Disneyland Canada! Our October VP Winner is a RCT2, Wacky Worlds, and Time Twisters park.

The staff judges this round were Buckeye Becky and Wabigbear. The member judges were riven3D, Clockworkmyr and **cjman**. Thanks to all the judges!

Now, go take a look and download if you have all the expansion packs, its a fantastic park! Don't forget to look out for that runnerup next week!

Posted Image

#2 Emergo

Emergo

April05 VP/05+06 Rd Rally Champ/Winner Cell Contest 2006

• Senior Staff
  • 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2007 - 07:24 PM

Somehow I missed this announcement on your winning Vp, Dcornel! :>

Anyhow, my big congrats on winning VP with what looks to be a really beautiful park! :thumbs:

Regret it very much that I don't have TT, so I cannot see the park ingame and comment more elaborately.
But what I know from the screens you posted, and saw and read in the brochure, I am sure this is very deserved!!

(And thanks to Edna Mae for making such a lovely brochure, as well to Becky and all other judges for judging it..)

Looking forward very much to more of your work,

Emergo :D

#3 ClockworkMyr

ClockworkMyr

Park Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, CoD, RCT
  • Coaster Uploads:15

Posted 25 October 2007 - 07:38 PM

I enjoyed every minute of judging this park personally. :) This VP was very well deserved for dcornel in my opinion.

#4 Guest_K0NG_*

Guest_K0NG_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2007 - 07:44 PM

Congrats, dcornel!!

I too, am stuck with screens only because of being TT-less but, from what I'm seeing in them this is a truly remarkable effort.

Being a fan of the 'realistic' building style, I'm absolutely enjoying everything I see in this park.

The facades on Main Street were perfectly done...your use of MWBILA's Matterhorn set was exceptional.

This is one of those times that I ALMOST want to install TT again....just to enjoy this park.

Very well done and, very deserving of a VP title.

Posted Image

#5 beginner2

beginner2

Park Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Coaster Uploads:7

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:24 PM

Yay! Canada! :D :lol:

The park is amazing. Your archy is amazing. I love all buildings and other scenery. The forest area looks awesome. The railroad track through the forest is also cool. The coasters are great too. I was never in a disney park, but this park is a great representation of what I should expect in one if I do go once. Awesome.

#6 **cjman**

**cjman**

RCT Insanity Club Member - March 07 RR Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • Interests:Living life to the fullest.
  • Coaster Uploads:8

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:47 PM

AH! It has been announced!

I thought it was an excellent park, I really liked those ruins heads on splash mountain that spat fire! The only real downside I saw was that the landscape was lacking...there wasn't much variation in the land, but then again if you were going to build a park I guess you'd probably want to build on land that has relatively few variations in the elevation! :lol:

Can't wait to see how Intuition turns out...

Grats on winning your first contest! :thumbs:

#7 dcornel

dcornel

Oct 07 VP Winner - RCT Insanity Club Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2007 - 03:33 AM

I want to thank a lot of people for their help in making Disney Canada a better park than I could ever have done on my own. I want to re-visit my topic first so I don't miss anyone, but want to mention first- cjman, trainman 2000, pineapple, and emergo as great inspirations. There are more, and I promise I won't forget you in my next post to this topic. I loved making this park, and VP has been a major goal of mine for as long as I've understood the level that this game can be played. The logo created for my park ROCKS!!!!!!!!! Thank you to the judges (you'd think I won an Oscar, and this is probably more important to me anyway! :D ) and everyone who took the time to view the park. Man this rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 Guest_K0NG_*

Guest_K0NG_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2007 - 04:22 AM

Take a bow dude...you deserve it..(just be careful of those nip-slips).

Again, very well done.

Posted Image

#9 dcornel

dcornel

Oct 07 VP Winner - RCT Insanity Club Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2007 - 05:31 PM

What in the world is a "nip-slip"?

#10 wabigbear

wabigbear

August 2004/2005 VP Winner

• Senior Staff
  • 4987 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2007 - 06:23 PM

Congratulations of a job really well done! I really enjoyed this park, the attention to detail was fantastic and you most certainly earned being named VP winner (although I think having Edna Mae do the walk-through was the frosting on the cake... :puke: ).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users