KandiDesigns

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Football, DJ'ing, Going-Out, Clubbing, Traveling and Media

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:23 PM

Hi Guys,

I am just after a little bit of help. Currently building a new steel coaster within Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 and i am looking for the custom supports to go with the ride, but i have tried looking for them and cannot find them anywhere. Can anyone shed any light on where i can find them please..? Once i have got them, i will be starting a new topic on the forum, showcasing the creation of the coaster.

The supports that i am onabout, can be seen in the below screenshot;

Posted Image

Also, i am after some stair railings for the lift hill of the coaster, and was wondering weather anyone knows where i can get them from also..? Screenshot below of what i am talking about;

Posted Image

Anyones help on this is much appreciated, thanks!

#2 wabigbear

wabigbear

August 2004/2005 VP Winner

• Senior Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4987 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 07:41 PM

Take a look at the Complete List of Custom Scenery, hosted by our friends at rct-theme world (HERE). The list includes links to downloads, as well as links to discussion topics (usually at the Atari custom scenery forums).

The Custom supports shown in your first screen as found in JCat (Pumper) 's Steelworx set.

There's several different sets of lift hill stairs, including some by Gadget, and a nice set by aroundthehorn.

Looking forward to seeing the screenshots!

#3 KandiDesigns

KandiDesigns

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Football, DJ'ing, Going-Out, Clubbing, Traveling and Media

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:53 AM

Thanks very much wabigbear, much appreciated. Got the supports and lift hill now, so going to crac on with the design and then i will hopefully get some screenshots up later on this afternoon, :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users