#1 citytrader

citytrader

March 2004 VP RunnerUp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2007 - 12:34 PM

I have always deplored the lack of flat rides available to us. So I decided to do something about it. I built a structure around a 4x4 footprint ride, in this case, the Tagada, to create a Music Express ride.

Posted Image

Obviously, you could substitute any 4x4 footprint ride. The Twister looks pretty good as well.

Posted Image

Mechanically, the Thunder Bobs would be the better choice, however, there was no way to hide the large sign. I thought the Tilt-A-Whirl looked pretty good in a 5x5 setting, but the lop-sided ride building just wasn't as good, in my humble opinion.

I will be happy to post this shell/facade/building if anyone is interested. I employed Jcat's Mouseworks, Metalwalls, Vodhin's Coaster Lights, and Shyguy's Circus Center set. I also have a very nice pic of the ride sign if anyone would be kind enough to convert for use with RCT3, it would really make the unit complete.

#2 wabigbear

wabigbear

August 2004/2005 VP Winner

• Senior Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4987 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2007 - 08:26 PM

Send me the ride sign and I'll see what I can do for you. This looks great! There's actually a number of people who are always saying that they have difficulty building structires...and this would be a great one to have. Hope you'll consider sharing it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users