• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#11 Sambo

Sambo

Former RCTspace Network Owner

• Senior Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9451 posts
  • Interests:RCT, RCT2, RCT3, Disneyland...

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:38 PM

Yes - much crisper with the new columns. Especially in the night shots, much more verboding.

Very good work.

#12 Josh TPT

Josh TPT

Park Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 02:16 PM

Sorry for the month delay. I've had a few education based issues, but they're sorted now, so I can get back to work.

Annoyingly I installed the new update set of Timber Frames about a week ago, which replaced all the old walls in the park, so now I'm having to rebuild the entire Villain Village area from scratch. But on the plus side I'm planning on introducing a very dark ride to the park. For the first time Disney base a ride around the death of a character! It was a hard choice, but it fits in with the morbid overlay of the park.

I'll post a screens update soon!

#13 citytrader

citytrader

March 2004 VP RunnerUp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2007 - 12:53 PM

Sorry for the month delay. I've had a few education based issues, but they're sorted now, so I can get back to work.

Annoyingly I installed the new update set of Timber Frames about a week ago, which replaced all the old walls in the park, so now I'm having to rebuild the entire Villain Village area from scratch. But on the plus side I'm planning on introducing a very dark ride to the park. For the first time Disney base a ride around the death of a character! It was a hard choice, but it fits in with the morbid overlay of the park.

I'll post a screens update soon!

Can't wait!

#14 dcornel

dcornel

Oct 07 VP Winner - RCT Insanity Club Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2007 - 04:46 PM

I have been a massive fan of citytrader for months now, and I can honestly say, if this is how your park is going to look, I've added you to my list, along woth citytrader, as an RCT3 designer extrodinaire. I am slowly becoming inspired to get off my duff and get a new computer so I can play both games (as I will need to learn RCT3 a lot before I even think of giving up on #2). Thanks for the inspiration guys. I can't wait to see more of this park.

#15 Josh TPT

Josh TPT

Park Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:04 PM

Guys, gals and everyone else, sorry to dissapoint here, but I'm gonna drop the project for a little while. I've got Fright Nights coming up over work, which will take up loads of my time, and then I'll consider opening the park again.

Sadly, I have very little time for RCT3 at the moment but I'll keep playing and get something finished for you soon!

(Could this be locked and dropped please, thanks)

#16 coastercrazy

coastercrazy

2008 Valentines Contest RunnerUp

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1688 posts
  • Interests:RCT, duhh.:-P

Posted 09 October 2007 - 05:45 AM

Dang, I hope to see this park back soon...I really like it. B)

/CC

#17 wabigbear

wabigbear

August 2004/2005 VP Winner

• Senior Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4987 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2007 - 02:29 AM

Closed and moved to DZ per request. Josh, let us know when your schedule allows you to work on this again and we'll be happy to re-open it. Looking forward to that.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users