2 replies to this topic

#1 Twinkie

Twinkie

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:01 PM

Hello, something I've been trying for a few years came to my attention again.. For example take the Raven Racer (listed under Hyper twister-coasters like the Goliath) it is a 2 track coaster with 2 stations but its 1 single ride (not track 1 and 2 built next to each other, just 1 ride).
Posted Image
This is how I want to make a rollercoaster too.

So I made quick copy of the coaster (a simpler one) and copied the settings but it would only stand still on 1 track.
Posted Image
I copied the (to me) relevant settings but it won't work out like the Raven Racer.

How do I make a coaster like the Raven Racer? (2 tracks in 1 ride)

#2 Doctor J

Doctor J

Park Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Coaster Uploads:3

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:22 PM

You need to make a track that has two stations but makes one circuit. Starting from station "A", the train needs to make its way to station "B" and after leaving station "B", it will eventually end up back at station "A". If the two stations are side-by-side, then trains from the stations can be synchronized. You can change Raven Racer to a single train ride and watch how it travels through the circuit.
  • Twinkie likes this

#3 Twinkie

Twinkie

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:12 PM

You need to make a track that has two stations but makes one circuit. Starting from station "A", the train needs to make its way to station "B" and after leaving station "B", it will eventually end up back at station "A". If the two stations are side-by-side, then trains from the stations can be synchronized. You can change Raven Racer to a single train ride and watch how it travels through the circuit.

Ow, I should've looked better. Thanks alot it works fine!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users