4 replies to this topic

#1 Crappage

Crappage

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:33 AM

I took it upon myself to take all the scenarios recreated by dakinle and RCTScenarioLover and fixed everything I found that they missed or did wrong. This also includes parks by rcthelp and the official remakes by Atari. I also re-categorized them under Beginner, Challenging, and Expert to mimic their categories from RCT1's Original, Corkscrew Follies, and Loopy Landscapes respectively. This also includes my remakes of Blackpool and Heide Park, and Panda World. Almost every park was adjusted to some extent, mostly track designs and starting build menus. rcthelp's took the least amount of work, while RCTScenarioLover's were horrible, inaccurate recreations that had to be redone almost completely. Some of the Loopy Landscapes scenario build menus I left unchanged from what RCTSL did because I lost motivation. Anyway, here ya go:

http://www.mediafire...3cw47sd2wt3hues
  • render8 likes this

#2 Crappage

Crappage

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:29 AM

Posted Image

#3 rcthelp

rcthelp

RCT2.com Founder

• Senior Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5930 posts
  • RCTspace Honours:RCT2.com Founder, Site Technical Guru
  • Coaster Uploads:68

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:42 AM

Well that was a back handed compliment. what work did mine need?

#4 Crappage

Crappage

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

Well that was a back handed compliment. what work did mine need?

Oh hardly any, they were pretty much perfect. I think all I did was change the research menus.

#5 FridayBlackout

FridayBlackout

Park Guest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

Wow, thank you so much for this! I love the RCT2 scenario's (except the two expansions I don't really like those scenario's) but the classics were just so well done. (Diamond Heights will always be my favorite park of all time it's just.. perfect). Thanks again man!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users