#1 RCTNW

RCTNW

Attempting to lose my RCT mind!!!!!!!

• Senior Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3945 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2008 - 03:47 AM

Congratulations to Kumba! We are proud to annouce our latest Weekend Getaway as Kumba updates one of his older parks with a fresh and updated look, so go check Miami Amusements 2008 out by Kumba!

DOWNLOAD

Judges this round included myself, rwadams, coastercrazy and 5dave. It was nearly unanimus that the park was a Weekend Getaway. Although the park had several updated touches, the park still showed it's age which made it difficult to elevate it to the VP level.

coastercrazy: "Miami Amusements really reminds me of the old Vacation Parks here. It captures the feeling of old parks, no custom scenery or custom rides. The park being peep friendly also adds to the nostalgic atmosphere this park has. Even though there isn't a large selection of flat rides, the coaster definitley make up for it. The giga coaster kept my interest for a few runs. That thing is massive! The supports for the coaster were really interesting and use the elevator as a support was a nice touch. The floorless coaster, I believe it was the centerpiece, was quite a cool coaster. Miami Amusements has great and realistic coaster layouts for the most part and the architecture is a nice reminder of the old days. Well done Kumba, I really enjoyed this park, and I'm looking forward to your upcoming works."

#2 Luketh

Luketh

Park Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:31 AM

Nice one Kumba! That is one fun park you got there. Everything just fits together so well, I can tell you put lots of effort into this park, lots of fun to see!

NICE!

#3 coastercrazy

coastercrazy

2008 Valentines Contest RunnerUp

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1688 posts
  • Interests:RCT, duhh.:-P

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:14 AM

Congrats Kumba! Hope you enjoy my little write-up. ;)

/CC

#4 Kumba

Kumba

July 07 RR Winner-2007 RR Finals Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • Interests:coasters, basketball and girls

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:17 PM

Thanks for the release guys. Good to have the updated version out.

#5 dcornel

dcornel

Oct 07 VP Winner - RCT Insanity Club Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2008 - 09:24 PM

Nice park!!!!!!!!!!! I love the way you did the drop off from the beach. That was brilliant. Your park has a great sense of movement to it, and it looks fantastic.

#6 Louis!

Louis!

June 07 Weekend Getaway Winner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Interests:RCTLL, RCT2

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:01 PM

Its good to see an acolade release over here as they seem to be quite sparse. Congratulations Kumba, it takes some skill to update an old park, especially when styles have changed along with custom scenery.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users