3 replies to this topic

#1 Buckeye Becky

Buckeye Becky

Time Twisting Tycoon

• Senior Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2515 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:18 AM

Congratulations to Levis and Snas! We could have used this weekend getaway a couple months ago during Halloween, but I think this park will get you all back in that ghoulish mood, so go check HORRIFIC HAZARD out by Levis and Snas!

DOWNLOAD

Judges this round included myself, Emergo, dcornel, Riven3D, and Parkitect. It was pretty unanimous that the park was a Weekend Getaway. The smaller map size of the park made it difficult to elevate it to the VP level.

Emergo: "Nice park with good/creative themeing that won't disappoint you wherever you go......"
Parkitect: "If it was a bit bigger, and had a few more rides, I'd say it's easily worthy of Vacation Park. It is a very good park for its size. My favorite ride was The Clairvoyant."
dcornel: "The rides were well done, and the monster heads were neat. The architecture was clever as well."

#2 Luketh

Luketh

Park Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:40 AM

Wow! very spooky atmosphere, I like the sea monster on edward the ghost... The park also had good architexture, but parkitect said it: It could have used more rides.

Overall nice park though! Hurray for Levis and Snas

#3 Levis

Levis

RCT Majesty Club Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:15 PM

thanks becky :)
we wanted to send it in to the halloween contest but it was to large for that contest and we didn't finnish it before oktober.
so thats why it is later :( .

#4 Emergo

Emergo

April05 VP/05+06 Rd Rally Champ/Winner Cell Contest 2006

• Senior Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2007 - 09:50 PM

Congrats Snas and Levis! :D

As said, I enjoyed the park very much. :thumbs:

No, the coasters (layout, pacing etc') were not very impressive I think, and yes, there could have been a few more flat rides, but the overall themeing was done meticulously into every tiny little corner of the park, and with great creativity, so I am sure that going there for a horror/halloween-feel I would be wowed, and never be disappointed wherever I would go.

The BB-monsters were lovely,- oh that dragon! with the ride through it's mouth!- and I especially enjoyed the archy around "station of the Demon" (but it is a station of the Ghost express!) and the ones around Horrorfield, as well as the buildings around "Edward the Great".

I know you've been working on this one for years, so also kudo's on how you both still found the stamina to finish it instead of leaving it unfinished.

Well done!

Emergo :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users