Buckeye Becky

Time Twisting Tycoon

• Senior Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2515 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:52 PM

Posted Image

2nd Annual Super Cell Contest Winner

There were three entries and thanks to all who entered. I selected Majestic World Tour by RCT Majesty (5dave, Zodiac, G-Ride, Kenneth, Peeee, Mifune, Pineapple, Levis and Ivo) to be the winners of this contest. One of the many rules within this contest was to keep peeps happy and get them moving through the park. Unfortunately, there is a pathing problem within the second cell of this otherwise fantastic cell park, and this manages to keep the park rating near zero. However, peeps do get through the park and all the other rules of the contest were followed. This park and the concept behind it, the coasters, the theming, the other rides, are enough to call The Majestic World Tour the RCT Space 2nd Annual Super Cell Contest Winner!

9 RCT Majesty club members worked on this park and it showcases the country of each member. Austria by 5dave, the United States by G-Ride and Zodiac, Belgium by Kenneth, Germany by Mifune and Peeee, The United Kingdom by Pineapple and the Netherlands by Levis and Ivo.

Thanks to Sambo for help in creating the webpage and also to RCT Majesty for doing half of our work by supplying a park logo, screenshots, and a great readme!

#2 Levis

Levis

RCT Majesty Club Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:04 AM

:D yeah :D

Finally this park is released.
IMO this is our best released work up to date :D .

great job guys !

#3 rbarclay

rbarclay

Park Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:RCT, digital scrapbooking, sewing, my kids, my husband, my cats, etc.

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:09 AM

Congratulations!

I knew I didn`t have much chance to compete on this contest, alone and with only 14 days to work on a park (especially that kind of complex park).

I am on my way to download that park.

Cassel

#4 Levis

Levis

RCT Majesty Club Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:20 AM

hey becky, just noticed a bug on the download page, you put the american section twice and you forgot the dutch section.
could you please fix that?

#5 **cjman**

**cjman**

RCT Insanity Club Member - March 07 RR Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • Interests:Living life to the fullest.
  • Coaster Uploads:8

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2007 - 12:50 PM

Cool! From the looks of the screens and stuff it looks pretty nice :thumbs:

I'll download when I get the chance. Hopefully I'll be able to finish my entry (if that's possible LOL) and maybe send it in for VP...

#6 rbarclay

rbarclay

Park Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:RCT, digital scrapbooking, sewing, my kids, my husband, my cats, etc.

Posted 19 October 2007 - 06:11 PM

Maybe Becky can plan immediately for next years' contest workbench! maybe even more entries will come in... and more work ! :rolleyes:

:lol:

Cassel

Edited by rbarclay, 19 October 2007 - 06:17 PM.

#7 Sambo

Sambo

Former RCTspace Network Owner

• Senior Staff
  • 9451 posts
  • Interests:RCT, RCT2, RCT3, Disneyland...

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2007 - 06:20 PM

hey becky, just noticed a bug on the download page, you put the american section twice and you forgot the dutch section.
could you please fix that?

OOPS! :> That would be my bad.

Fixed. Sorry Levis.

#8 ride_exchanger

ride_exchanger

Park Owner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Interests:RCT-Sports-Music-StarWars

Posted 19 October 2007 - 07:55 PM

Wow, what a park, RCTM. Wildwasserbahn log flume station was awesome, as was the entrance/main street. Only thing I found that I didn't like were the really tall footers on the Vert coaster Britannia, but thats just 1 minor flaw in an otherwise breath-taking park. Great work! :D

#9 Buckeye Becky

Buckeye Becky

Time Twisting Tycoon

• Senior Staff
  • 2515 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:59 PM

Well, heck I'm usually a stickler for finding something like that Levis...but I've been a tad busy and just wanted to get this out and done! Thanks Sam for fixing that...

Rbarclay...I think you did a fair job for your first contest try and you definitely followed the rules.

I really wished that someone from Majesty would have had time to fix that pathing in that one section before submitting their entry because other than that, the park was great fellas!

I'm not sure if we can pull this contest off again or not, but it will be at least next year before we do it. Perhaps we can let it go for 6 months next time.

#10 dcornel

dcornel

Oct 07 VP Winner - RCT Insanity Club Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2007 - 12:15 AM

What a deserving park. I just downloaded it, but just the screenshots alone made my mouth drop. And what a layout. Nice work!! Congrats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users