I've Been Fused!@#!!

• Senior Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2900 posts
  • Interests:RCT, Architecture, Baseball
  • Coaster Uploads:25

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2004 - 01:58 AM

Our April VP Winner is Pacific Island Amusement Park and Resort the 17th RCT Masters Club Park. You can view the previous sixteen (16) RCTM Club Parks at The RCT Masters Website. Congratulations to the RCT Masters!

Our walkthrough writer this month is wabigbear. We now have a staff of four walkthrough writers; Mantis, wabigbear, Scoop, and of course Boomer. The staff judges this round were Metropole and myself, AustinPowers. The member judges were Louis, Uncle Adolph, and our previous VP winner, Supertrooper. Thanks to all those who helped judge this month of VP!

Thanks also to all those that entered this round of VP. Unfortunately, there weren’t any runner-ups chosen for this month.

So come on, click HERE and enjoy the tropical paradise of Pacific Island!

Posted Image

Edited by Buckeye Becky, 19 October 2006 - 12:47 AM.

#2 steve41

steve41

Park Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 04:01 AM

Good God, you guys never stop releasing parks, lol. I'll take a look and post later. Congrats guys, on yet another win to add to the list.

#3 OhiOCoasteRFreaK36

OhiOCoasteRFreaK36

ORCA Most Interesting Member : March 2004 VP RunnerUp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2368 posts
  • Interests:Rct2 Roller coasters and music
  • Coaster Uploads:1

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2004 - 02:48 PM

Congratulations to everybody who worked on this park. I looked at the brocure and it looks amazing. What really caught me was the LIM coaster. Good job Masters!

#4 Louis

Louis

I have vanished... November 2004 VP RunnerUp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1774 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2004 - 08:15 PM

I judged this park and it was amazing! Definatly deseved to win, and i'm glad it did!

#5 uncle_adolph

uncle_adolph

Mmmmmm Spamm!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1859 posts
  • Coaster Uploads:2

Posted 21 April 2004 - 08:43 PM

This is a brilliant park! I loved the inversion on the floorless or whatever it is!

:D Addicted to Nemesis.

#6 RCTNW

RCTNW

Attempting to lose my RCT mind!!!!!!!

• Senior Staff
  • 3945 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2004 - 09:25 PM

Thanks.

This was a fun park to work on. Not only the concept but getting the chance to work with fellow club members Ice Dragon, RCT Flame & Brent. Anytime you can bring different styles together for a common cause, is really a learning experience for everyone involved. I would also like to send a special thanks to Mantis and rwadams for the closing touches on the park that really pulled the final pieces together. This park started several months ago and we are all very please to add it to the long list of club parks from the RCT Masters.

Again thanks.

#7 Jacko Shanty

Jacko Shanty

January 2004 Road Rally RunnerUp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2004 - 09:59 PM

Nice win.. looks like a very creative park. Very RCTM-ish. You guys have gotta be some of the best coaster and hotel makers I've ever seen.

BTW.. I just realized all VPs have either been from a member of RCTI or RCTM. You guys are beating us by one. :blink:

#8 Mama Bear

Mama Bear

November 03 & May 07 VP Winner

• Senior Staff
  • 3168 posts
  • Interests:RCT,ZT, pc-adventure games and quests, Warhammer, reading(especially fantasy), painting, music (from classical music up to heavy metal), art, nature

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2004 - 10:41 PM

Congratulations fellow members! I already had seen the park but I'm not surprised! I loved it at first sight!

Mama Bear

#9 Black_Dragon

Black_Dragon

Rollercoaster Tycoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1349 posts
  • Interests:GFX Designing + Programming
  • Coaster Uploads:4

Posted 22 April 2004 - 02:00 PM

I love the park, it's really big, and I like the monorail going UNDER the water AND has scenery around it!!! I do like Sun-Burst, it's like Superman - The Ride in SF Holland... I was building one of those coasters in my park as well ;)

Black_Dragon :devil:

#10 IceDevil9

IceDevil9

Park Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 02:09 PM

Love the park guys, done well. The atmosphere you guys create is brilliant, keep it up!

-Frank B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users