• Senior Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2900 posts
  • Interests:RCT, Architecture, Baseball
  • Coaster Uploads:25

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2003 - 07:31 PM

After a long couple months…..

We have a brand new VP Winner for November! We are proud to announce the winner is Polder Kolder by Mama Bear!

The staff judges this round were Sambo and CBAT. The member judges were Mr. Volcano and Tempelman, webmaster for Sims’ n Tycoon. A previous VP winner and staff member, AP, completed the judging for this round.

There are no runner-ups for this round of VP.

So come on, click HERE and go take a vacation ‘Mama Bear’ style!

Posted Image

Edited by Buckeye Becky, 20 October 2006 - 02:25 AM.

#2 DarkJanus

DarkJanus

March 2004 Road Rally Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2003 - 08:43 PM

I've yet to look at the park, but it looks good from the screens. Nice to see that size doesn't matter.

There are no runner-ups for this round of VP.

Aww...

#3 Six Frags

Six Frags

3X VP Winner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1681 posts
  • Interests:Life!

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2003 - 09:10 PM

Damn! I've just (almost) finished my part on 'Hollandsche Glorie', also a Dutch park...
I feel like flushing it through the toilet now....
Why didn't you build the Dutch group park with Angel and me when Angel asked you?
A bit weird that you now come with a Dutch park imo...
Well, it can be just me,
I'll post my thoughts on the park later on,

SF

Edited by Six Frags, 20 November 2003 - 10:55 PM.

#4 Metropole

Metropole

• Senior Staff
  • 3350 posts
  • Interests:RCT2<br />Soccer<br />Video Games

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2003 - 10:52 PM

Well done Marjan! I haven't looked at the park yet, but the screens look wonderful. I'll post a review when I get the time!

Metro B)

#5 AustinPowers

AustinPowers

I've Been Fused!@#!!

• Senior Staff
  • 2900 posts
  • Interests:RCT, Architecture, Baseball
  • Coaster Uploads:25

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2003 - 11:14 PM

Why didn't you build the Dutch group park with Angel and me when Angel asked you?
Well, it can be just me,

SF

True, this park is a 'Dutch' park SF, but it is actually a tribute park to Amazing Earl, done a la Dutch style... :P

I can't speak for Mama Bear...but this park was finished awhile ago and I know she is very busy behind the scenes with tons of projects, at this site, at her RCTFun site, and with the Masters club...

#6 tyandor

tyandor

Park Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2003 - 12:25 AM

Whoohooo, there are so many dutch members now! Didn't know if they where dutch, so can't help it :lol:

Edited by tyandor, 21 November 2003 - 12:25 AM.

#7 Mama Bear

Mama Bear

November 03 & May 07 VP Winner

• Senior Staff
  • 3168 posts
  • Interests:RCT,ZT, pc-adventure games and quests, Warhammer, reading(especially fantasy), painting, music (from classical music up to heavy metal), art, nature

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2003 - 02:47 AM

Damn! I've just (almost) finished my part on 'Hollandsche Glorie', also a Dutch park...
Well, it can be just me,

SF

First of all, thank you Eric, for speaking up for me! And you weren't beside the point by very much......
I promised Amazing Earl a surprise ages ago...and the idea to make that a trip to Holland was there from the beginning...in fact, before Angel asked me to join your project. I told her I would have really loved to, but Eric is right: I am wearing a lot of hats here in the community that sure do limit my time.
But even if that wasn't the case...what's the problem? I mean OK, Holland is small but not that small that more parks about it aren't allowed! I probably will do another when time permits!! Besides, this is only Holland through my eyes and I'm sure Holland through your eyes will be different! Actually are looking forward to your park!

Mama Bear

#8 RCTNW

RCTNW

Attempting to lose my RCT mind!!!!!!!

• Senior Staff
  • 3945 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2003 - 05:00 AM

Well let me be the first. This is classic Mama Bear if there ever was one!

You used AE rides to perfection. Some were so well used that I had to look twice to see them. In particular, the hotel. I missed it the first time I looked at it and even though it's a small park, the beauty of it makes up for it in so many ways.

MB, I always look forward to seeing your parks and this was no different. Great job!

rctnw

#9 davidk

davidk

Coaster Mechanic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Coaster Uploads:2

Posted 21 November 2003 - 07:38 AM

Well done Mama Bear!

#10 Six Frags

Six Frags

3X VP Winner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1681 posts
  • Interests:Life!

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2003 - 04:26 PM

Well, it can be just me,

SF

First of all, thank you Eric, for speaking up for me! And you weren't beside the point by very much......
I promised Amazing Earl a surprise ages ago...and the idea to make that a trip to Holland was there from the beginning...in fact, before Angel asked me to join your project. I told her I would have really loved to, but Eric is right: I am wearing a lot of hats here in the community that sure do limit my time.
But even if that wasn't the case...what's the problem? I mean OK, Holland is small but not that small that more parks about it aren't allowed! I probably will do another when time permits!! Besides, this is only Holland through my eyes and I'm sure Holland through your eyes will be different! Actually are looking forward to your park!

Mama Bear

Ok, thanx for the explanation... Although it's a bit of a dissappointment to me, I will continue building my park (and Angel's-> HE is a HE ;) ), because I have spent many time and effort on it...and it looks WAAYYYY different than your Dutch park....
You showcased AE's rides pretty well, but besides the names of the rides, it looks not much like the Holland I see every day....

SF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users